|Lead Return & Cancellation Policy
Lead Buyer will prepay ParasolLeads.com for Leads. ParasolLeads.com will provide Leads up to the balance of available funds that Lead Buyer has deposited with ParasolLeads.com. Once the balance has been depleted, ParasolLeads.com will provide no additional Leads until such time as Lead Buyer provides additional prepayment.
All Leads are guaranteed per the definition below:
- Working phone number to the person named on the lead or to a representative,
parent, or guardian for the proposed insured.
- Lead has requested insurance information and/or quote.
- At time of lead delivery, the lead is within the current filter set approved by client.
Leads may only be returned for credit (not a refund) by Lead Buyer in the manner and according to the following conditions:
- Leads must be returned within seven (7) calendar days from the date the lead was posted to the lead buyers account. Leads can take up to 10 days to process before it’s been approved or declined.
- Leads must be returned via the return lead area within the lead buyers account at www.ParasolLeadsLogin.com.
Leads are 100% returnable to ParasolLeads for full credit if any of the following applies:
- All of the telephone numbers listed on the lead are not valid or working numbers.
- Lead has not requested insurance information and/or quote.
- At time of lead delivery, the lead does not fall within the current filter set approved by client.
- Lead does not speak any English.
- Lead claimed no major medical conditions on the online form but reveals to agent that they have a major medical condition.
- Lead is a duplicate lead received from ParasolLeads within the last 30 days of time.
Non-valid return reasons:
- If a representative, parent, or guardian for the proposed insured is looking for insurance for the name on the lead.
- Lead claims they were called by other agents, therefore the lead is not considered exclusive by the agent.
- We guarantee that leads delivered from ParasolLeads are only delivered exclusively to one ParasolLeads agent buyer. Consumer may have visited other sites not owned by ParasolLeads either before or after they submitted their information on one of ParasolLeads’ sites. We guarantee our exclusive leads are not shared with any other ParasolLeads agent buyer.
- While we guarantee leads to have a working phone number, and that they are interested in obtaining insurance information, we cannot guarantee that the prospect will take agents’ calls, or return them...or that they will have a voice mail system.
- Lead does not return email(s) sent from agent or if lead’s email address is invalid.
- Agent fails to "deactivate or pause" their account when requesting a filter set change causing a lead to be delivered to their account under the old filter settings.
It is understood and agreed that the main delivery method of purchased leads to Buyer is via the ParasolLeads customer back office account. The Buyer's ParasolLeads back office account lists all leads purchased and is considered the official record of leads delivered.
As a courtesy, ParasolLeads also delivers notification of leads generated to a Buyer's ParasolLeads back office account via email and text message.
However, due to various non-delivery issues that are inherent to email and text messaging that are outside of ParasolLeads control, ParasolLeads can not guarantee 100% lead delivery notification via email and/or text message.
Therefore, no lead credit or refund will be allowed for any lead return based on the Buyer did not receive notification of a lead generated via email and/or text message.
At any time, a Lead Buyer may request to close their account and receive a refund equal to the remaining balance within their account of any monies they themselves deposited. However if the account is cancelled within 15 days of the account first being activated, the Lead Buyer agrees that a $50.00 administrative fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
To submit a cancellation request, please follow the below steps:
- Submit your cancellation request through the “Contact Us” link in your Parasol Leads account.
- Accept a phone call from your Account Executive to help with your request.
Concerning Promotional Credits
It is understood that any promotional credits deposited by ParasolLeads to the Lead Buyers account are of no monetary value and are not considered part of any refund request. Promotional credits are used to purchase leads after the Lead Buyer’s initial promotional deposit has been depleted. To further explain, leads are purchased using funds or credits in the order they are deposited to the lead buyers account. i.e. First In , First Out.
Concerning Referral Credits
It is understood that any Referral credit deposited by ParasolLeads to the Lead Buyers account are of no monetary value and are not considered part of any refund request. Leads are purchased using funds or credits in the order they are deposited to the lead buyers account. i.e. First In , First Out.
Please note: An account balance refund may take from 7 to 10 business days to process.
We will do all we can to deliver the highest quality lead available anywhere in the marketplace.
We will do everything we can to help you become as successful as possible, including working with you to resolve any issues or concerns.
Right To Cancel
We reserve the right to cancel any account shown to abuse the return policy. In this event, account balance will be issued to client and account will be closed.
20750 Ventura Blvd, Suite 201
Woodland Hills, CA 91364